Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What is PWR Show?


What is the Pro WrestlingReport (PWR) ???  Is it a news show? Is it a variety show? Is it a #DirtSheet? What is it that Dameon Nelson and DavidHerro really do??

PWR is a group of tremendously cool and sexy people (LOL)  that have been life long wrestling fans that are just simply talking about wrestling.  Yes we have fun. Yes we joke. Yes we even have a few “opinions”. But at the end of the day we are just people that enjoy some “rasslin”.

Anyone that listens to PWRMonday Meltdown or watches PWR Prime Time expecting to see us give away the “magic” or the “behind the scenes” stuff will be disappointed. Dameon and I decided long ago that PWR would be a show that creates discussion and creativity. We do not feel it does our show or the wrestling business any good by ruining a surprise by giving away a “Shocking development”. You can read about all that stuff on other web sites.

The fact of the matter is this…. Yes, we know what might happen. Yes, we know what direction some story lines are heading in.  Yes.. Yes..Yes…  But really, what good would it do to tell you when it is going to happen as opposed to trying to explain the message as to why it did happen. Do you like to know what Santa is going to give you on Halloween or would you rather enjoy the moment and the surprise on Christmas morning. Speaking of Christmas, it is never too early to order your Officially Official PWR T-shirts.... Click here

The best times as a wrestling fan for me, was when I never knew what was going to happen. Never knowing who was going to show up “unexpectedly”. But I was always wondering “why?” and “how?”.  That is what PWR brings to the audience. Remember when Warrior ran down and saved Hogan at WrestleMania? Remember when Hogan shocked the world and joined Hall and Nash in the nWo? Saturday Night’s Main event when it was taped three weeks earlier and we never knew?? How much fun would all that have been of we knew weeks ahead of time?

Yes, I do look online and read spoilers and rumors. But I feel that sometimes the rumors ruin a good thing because it gives us “expectations”. Which for me, whenever you have expectations your are usually assured disappointment.

 Remember when it leaked that Goldberg and Brock were both leaving after their WM20 match?? The crowd boo’d them out of the building before they even locked up. How about the infamous pictures of Jericho in an airport before his last re-debut… Why do we need to ruin the surprise? I get it, it makes money, it gets page views, it gets clicks, it gains followers. I am all about that. But sometimes it ruins a good thing. I prefer to talk about it and be the “Monday Morning Quarterback” as opposed to the guy that let the cat out of the bag.


Now I do not want anyone to think I am bashing the “insiders”, I am not. I am just explaining how the PWR Show works. I admire the resiliency and dedication that some of these sites have that get the breaking news. They obviously have great sources. Dameon and I prefer to have friendships.

Now don’t get me wrong, there have been plenty of times that Dameon (more than myself) has been way off with our “analysis” but that is what makes the show fun. #DifferenceOfOpinion.PWR is about discussion.

What most of you do not understand is that Dameon and I do actually have lives outside of PWR. Dameon is an executive director at Six Flags and I own and operate a CBRF. We do the PWR show because we enjoy it, not because we have to, but because we want to. This is our creative outlet. We get to be kids and fans for a couple hours a week. If you cannot see that we are having fun then you obviously will never understand.

#DidYouKnow that PWR produces up to #FIVE days of content each week. Monday Meltdown Radio, Wednesday PrimeTime TV, Thursday Sudden Impact Radio, Saturday PrimeTime TV, and a Sunday Post PPV Show Radio. Did I mention that all the content available is FREE? :)

So for the few “haters” out there that don’t appreciate our #Shenanigans that we do, I guess you would have hated Prime Time Wrestling with Gorilla Monsoon and Bobby Heenan. But for all of our fun loving and loyal #SuperFriends and Nelson Family members, thank you very much for all your support and for having our backs when the #ToolBoxes have nothing but jealousy and hate.

On behalf of everyone at the PWR Show offices, I would to wish everyone of you a safe and #tremendous Memorial Day weekend. Enjoy, create, and believe. 

Enjoy these random #Shenanigan episodes or PWR Radio and TV....








No comments:

Post a Comment